You are my neighbor

Watching a MAC commercial on TV today. I want to be like the MAC guy. He is cool, calm, confident without being prideful. He is humble in that he knows who he is and is kind to the neurotic IBM dude who is always trying to sabotage MAC man to make himself seem better. Weird place to find God, and yet there He is...hiding in a commercial.
~~~~~~~
Well, Chrissypoo jumped the gun. Yes, the whole thing is about judging. I know that it is only God's grace that saves me from myself, from sin, from despair, from an eternal hell. That same grace teaches me not to condemn, and yet it seems easier to put us all in the category of "US" or "THEM." I don't have to agree with you, but I will love you because my Father loves you. I don't know if you deserve it, and it really isn't any of my business. What I do know is that I trust my Father. He tells me I should love you. He tells me I should care for you. He wants me to extend His love thru me for you. I am sorry for all the times I reacted and rejected instead of seeking my Father's guidance. I have let you both down.
~~~~~~~
Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins, because of Your just punishments, but most of all because they offend You, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't have to agree with you, but I will love you because my Father loves you. I don't know if you deserve it, and it really isn't any of my business. What I do know is that I trust my Father. He tells me I should love you. He tells me I should care for you. He wants me to extend His love thru me for you.


This Jaimepoo is exactly what the sermon was on this sunday at the church i attend. He creates us with a need for him. A big empty hole. Once we can accept that love he pours it into us and then it spills out unto others. ( his love is unconditional, nonjudgemental) Do you accept God's love for you. I can only give that unconditional love when my spirit is filled with God's love. When i am on empty( not filled with God) i don't usually have anything to give.


Love and peace
((hugs))
Thanks for sharing your wisdom again. chrissypoo

Popular posts from this blog

Christ in His Distressing Disguise

Blog Carnival-Seasons

Blog Carnival: Community