My new leaf



This seems like a reflective picture....I need some reflection time. I haven't been writing much because I have been exhausted with my schedule and because I have been self centered. Amazingly, many people around me are also feeling like there is too much to do and too few hours to do it in. I am reminded that since God created the day and its hours, the problem would not be with time but with all the stuff we try and cram into it.



I need to work and chores. I want to spend some time online, writing and being nosy on facebook. I crave time with my friends, on the phone or best if in person. I need to spend time with sponsees. I want to curl up on the sofa and read. I fall asleep.


Shoulda, woulda, coulda land. Good, better, best. I hear all these snappy little things to help me be a better time manager, but I could manage my time better if I had more of it....


I know, I have all the time I need. Whatever.


And then along with the chiropractor, I have been doing this adrenal diet thing. He thinks some of the pain is from an adrenal insufficiency. I can't say I completely believe him, but I do feel better on the diet. Basically, the diet is no bread and no dairy while being mostly vegetables. At times it has been hugely frustrating because Terry (dh) is NOT on the diet and eats what he likes which leaves me drooling. I kind of got goofed up the last week or so, gave in, gave up....but I am getting back on track Monday.


And in addition to getting physically back on track, I want to get this blog back on track. Writing has kept me sane over the years, releasing the pressure.


So, my dear blog, type at ya later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ in His Distressing Disguise

Blog Carnival-Seasons

Blog Carnival: Community