I AM



It occurred to me during my reading that I am grateful to have a God like I AM.

Since many thousands of years BC, I AM has been. Thousands of years after I AM became man to show His love for us, I AM is. Forever, I AM will be.

Last night I was privileged to witness the baptism of 2 new Christians. Well, actually 6, tho I knew 2. It is always exciting and joyous to me, as they come up from the water, with their humble yet triumphant countenances praising God. Our section of friends cried and cried with each baptism, those we knew and those we didn't, because in each testimony our Lord was given the glory for changed lives, for hope restored, for love replacing fear, because in each testimony our Lord is active and moving today when so many think He is silent.

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. Luke 15:7 ESV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ in His Distressing Disguise

Blog Carnival-Seasons

Blog Carnival: Community