In This


The answers aren't so easy. 

I wish they were.

I wish I could tell you the recipe to get better, to feel better, to live better. I wish I had the easy words, the magic wand, the trail of bread crumbs.

But I don't.

I can tell you that I wasn't looking for anything different, but He found me anyway. I can tell you that until He spoke to me, my heart was stone.  I can tell you that until He breathed life into me, I was just going through the motions. I can tell you that when I stopped trying and fighting and scrapping by, He did for me what I couldn't-healed my brokenness without leaving scars, gave me hope for my future, washed me clean with grace. I don't know why. I don't really know how. I do know that there is more than enough, for you. 

I don't know the answers, but I know the One who does. And know that I pray for you to know Him...everyday...every time you cry...every time it feels too much. I cannot do much. But that I can. And I will until...until I don't need to anymore.

He gave me hope not just for me but also for those I love, that He loves them, loves you, more than I do, can. And I am holding Him to that. May He speak to you tonight, dear friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ in His Distressing Disguise

Blog Carnival-Seasons

Blog Carnival: Community